Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year from Ankara

Apparently I am an old lady. Yadi and I did not to go Ankara's one and only western bar. We did not go to the house party that we had intended to go to. We did not drink. To be honest, we did go down to the store and buy alcohol. The alcohol purchasing happened at 5 pm, we ate dinner and then decided to watch a movie (after all, New Year festivities don't really get going until around 10). We watched part of a movie and then decided to take a nap. Bad idea. Needless to say, New Years consisted of cuddles on the couch and Lord of the Rings - bed by 12:30.

2010 started with brunch at Emir Lake and a trip to the gym. I'm going to re-try Jillian Michaels workout (I tried it once before but didn't follow through). It's a 12 week program where you go to the gym about 4 times a week and do different exercices targetting different areas. We'll see how it goes.

I want to wish a Happy New Year to anyone who actually reads this little blog. I hope that 2010 is fantastic for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment